Education / Training:
- Provide confidential executive administrative support while anticipating and being proactive about the needs of each executive.
- Make both domestic and international travel arrangements including transportation and hotel reservations through Axiom travel system as well as dining engagements. Ensure all passports and visas are valid for international travel.
- Schedule both internal and off-site meetings and confirm that all preparations are made prior to meeting: create agendas, book conference rooms, arrange lunches and have all appropriate paperwork ready for the participating parties.
- Manage and coordinate Management Committee’s daily calendars as directed, identify and proactively resolve scheduling conflicts.
- Process Management Committee expense reports.
- Prepare and edit various documents, correspondence, reports, agreements, presentations/spread sheets, track critical deadlines and initiate follow-up actions in a timely manner.
- Provide research assistance relating to matters of the company, business interests and company programs.
- Continuously seek methods to improve efficiencies and streamline work processes.
- Manages executive mail, correspondence and performs other related functions delegated or assigned in capacity as executive assistant.
- Be a positive representative of the AFUS with both internal and external clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent applicable experience
Know-how / Professional Experience:
Please send resume with salary requirements to: lori.rajewski@ agrana.com
- 5-10 years of Executive Assistant experience, preferably in manufacturing
- Advanced computer skills required, must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Must be innovative and creative.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritize and follow-up on given tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be extremely organized.
- Effective Problem Solving Skills
Agrana Beteiligungs-AG - 6 months ago