The Center for Audit Quality (CAQ), affilicated with the AICPA, is an autonomous public policy organization dedicated to enhancing investor confidence and public trust in the global capital markets by fostering high quality performance by public company auditors; convening and collaborating with other stakeholders to advance the discussion of critical issues requiring action and intervention; and advocating policies and standards that promote public company auditors’ objectivity, effectiveness and responsiveness to dynamic market conditions .
Please respond via our website at www.aicpa.org/careers and post your resume directly online with us.
Purpose: Executive Assistant supports leadership and team in the CAQ.
Director of Administration
- Independent Thinking and Judgment
- Technical Skills
- Commitment to Quality
- Attention to Detail
- Decision Making/Judgment
- Problem Solving/ Analysis
- Business Mindedness
- Customer Service Orientation
- Drafts email correspondence, tables, charts, memorandums, presentations as needed
- Maintains a follow-up system regarding due dates for upcoming tasks
- Manages executive’s calendars of appointments, calls, meetings and travel arrangements and itineraries; ensures all relevant information is posted completely and accurately; uses checklist to make sure all details are correct
- Prepares and processes expense reports in a timely manner and assists executives with their reporting of their weekly time and attendance
- Establishes and maintains contact management systems, filing systems, and distribution lists
- Responds promptly to phone, mail, and e-mail inquiries and handles organization/association membership issues
- Interacts closely and cohesively with Executive Director’s assistant in scheduling meetings, projects, and gathering meeting materials
- Provides back-up support on an as needed basis for CAQ Operations Team and other executive assistants
- Coordinates committee and task force meeting logistics; ensures all requests/tasks from executives are tracked and handled accordingly
- Performs research tasks and special projects on an as needed basis (e.g., searches and gathers relevant background materials from the web to help prepare executives for speeches and meetings; synthesizes relevant data into reports and/or spreadsheets)
- Flexibility to assist with other duties as assigned
- Ability to understand the mission, strategies, and key initiatives of the CAQ
- Ability to apply independent thinking and judgment
- Accuracy, timeliness of attendance, expense reports, calendars, travel, meeting materials
- Maintains Professionalism and work quality in a sometimes fast paced environment
- Proactively manages time, i.e., during periods where things are slow, use down time to consolidate (in advance) necessary materials per weekly schedule
- Team player with positive and cheerful demeanor and “can do attitude”
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of successful experience in support of a C-suite executive(s)
- Strong organizational, communication and writing skills (grammar, spelling, punctuation, proof reading, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks quickly
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter that takes initiative on requests/tasks; resourceful
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving abilities to diagnose complex administrative issues.
- Ability to exercise good judgment & discretion
- Flexibility to work extended hours if necessary
Please respond via our website at www.aicpa.org/careers and post your resume directly online with us. You can upload your resume and cover letter directly via our website.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AICPA is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected status. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.