Adobe believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe a place where exceptional people thrive.
Click this link to experience A Day in the Life at Adobe:
The Senior Executive Assistant will be responsible for the coordination of activities (operations and planning) and ensuring timely flow of information to and from this executive office. S/he handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature, and must function efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced professional environment. S/he will have a proven ability to independently manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines, screen and prioritize communications and opportunities from external and internal sources, and organize and maintain administrative processes is essential to this position. In addition s/he will be asked to coordinate and perhaps prepare information that will require bringing together cross-functional coordination between programs and departments. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, high-energy, organized, and able to support cross-functional coordination in a fast pace environment and possess excellent judgment. S/he will be required to be available during regular business hours, evenings and/or weekends, on occasion/as needed to provide support and assistance.
This person will support Vice President, WW Channel Sales:
- This is a global organization with a global direct report staff (North America, EMEA, APAC and Japan)
- This role primarily supports Stephen Snyder, Vice President, WW Channel Sales with indirect support for his global direct staff
- There are over 500+ employees and 2000+ partners and external relationship this leader will manage and liaison with
- Manage external contacts for executive, proactively understanding who they are, which are priority contacts and keeping track of periodic communication needed for priority contacts.
- Ability to anticipate the executives needs and proactively bring together appropriate people and resources to support the executive in addressing issues.
- When the executive chairs meetings: Prepare agenda in advance; assist with and provide research/background information, content development, and support the creation of presentations and coordinate meetings.
- Manage the daily schedule of executive, ensuring that he knows his schedule 24 hours in advance and keeping appointments and meetings on time or changing schedules when necessary
- Develop and maintain a system that alerts to upcoming deadlines on incoming requests or events.
- Manage executive travel arrangements and proactively coordinate the pre-planning of trips with various internal functions, including arranging appropriate travel, visas, agendas and necessary contacts, country information, Adobe marketing materials, and other necessary preparations.
- Provide support in the preparation for meetings including tracking, monitoring and following the progress of open action items, drafting the agenda, producing a final draft materials and producing accurate minutes at each meeting.
- Manage effective contacts and relationships with internal and external influencers,
- Understand organizational policies and procedures necessary to ensure appropriate decision-making protocols are followed.
- Handle confidential information in a professional and discreet manner.
- Ensure that various administrative tasks are done in an effective and efficient manner, including copying, reviewing outside mail, drafting correspondence, screening phone calls when requested, and maintaining executive files as needed.
- Anticipate the needs of the executive and act accordingly.
- Act as the executive’s representative and ambassador to external constituents as directed.
- Process and maintain expenses for executive.
Adobe has been a pioneer and innovator throughout its history and is recognized as one of the Top 100 Best Global Brands according to Interbrand. Adobe’s dynamic working environment is also well known – including 13 years on
FORTUNE Magazine’s "100 Best Companies to Work For"
, and other, similar accolades. Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creates an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company’s success.
- Have global sales organization experience and be open to light travel
- Schedule and help produce global team meetings including all details (hotel, transportation, meals, meeting/session coordination, )) for quarterly meetings which may be hosted in different Adobe locations around the globe (the candidate will be participating as well).
- This candidate will also play a key role in creating and managing offsite meetings which include external customers & partners.
- The candidate will both understand the nuances of customer etiquette as well as how to handle customers and internal VP partners.
- This candidate will play a key role in the executive’s weekly global staff meeting (manage the schedule and calendaring, agenda, managing guests, capturing and communicating the action items from weekly global staff).
- This person is the face to the organization for the executive and needs to be able to work across Adobe on behalf of the leader (with other EA’s to the Ops Staff and VP level leaders) and must possess strong executive presence.
- This role will take the lead in the coordination of his quarterly all hands meetings in partnership with the Channel Communications partner.
- This role will interface with all the other Executive Assistants across WWFO (Americas Enterprise, Sales Ops, AGS, Adobe.com, WW Partner Sales) providing connection and consistency where necessary.
- This role/candidate needs to be effective at booking complicated global travel (VP makes trips with multiple stops when he is out visiting sites or customers)
- This role/candidate must possess the ability to think one step ahead of the leader at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 8-10 years or equivalent work-related experience supporting C-level Executives in an organization of at least 2500 employees
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Highly proficient in the following software programs: (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook).
- Extensive experience in administrative preparation of presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to stay focused, efficient, and effective in managing multiple priorities.
- Professional demeanor and ability to defuse emotional situations in a calm manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment.
- Proven ability to work independently to achieve accomplishments.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
- Experience working in an International arena a plus.
- Mature, energetic with a ‘let’s roll up our sleeves’ attitude which is especially important in a small but growing organization.
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with internal team, cross-functional team, and external parties in a rapidly growing environment
- Ability to provide after hour and flexible support a must.
- Ability to travel 10%
Build careers that change the world. Download the
digital magazine and discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences at Adobe.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
About Adobe United States
Adobe has nearly 5,700 employees in the U.S. and is headquartered in San Jose, California, with other office locations nationwide.
Americas-USW-San Jose (Headquarters)
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more than two decades, Adobe has been at the heart of making engaging...