To coordinate a demanding workload and provide administrative support to the CEO, COO, and Board of Directors in the most efficient, accurate, and professional manner possible. This position requires the use of high level judgment and initiative to determine the approach or action for non-routine situations. Adherence to absolute confidentiality is imperative.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities and Competencies:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies
- Key point of contact for day to day communications with Board of Directors and AlohaCare.
- Key point of contact for CEO and COO
- Primary contact for AlohaCare external entities.
- Take, organize, and maintain minutes from Board of Directors and subcommittee meetings.
- Frequent interaction and coordination with Board members.
- Open, sort and distribute daily mail for CEO and COO.
- Prepare letters, memos and reports for Board members, CEO and COO.
- Maintain daily schedules for CEO and COO.
- Responsible for producing documents/projects, including complex charts, and slide presentations.
- Coordinate travel plans for appropriate staff.
- Research and analyze a wide range of information for non-routine and confidential projects.
- Processes various documents for payments and reimbursements.
- Assist with document production, which may include proposals and grants.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills by ensuring staff and vendor relations are conducted with a pleasant and friendly attitude and responds in a timely manner.
- Maintain administrative files and coordinate the off-site storage as needed.
- Special projects as required.
Required Education/Licensure / Certification:
- High level of organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with company and personnel information.
- Three to five years of high level administrative experience and previous experience in working with executive-level staff.
- Advanced technical skills, with a exceptional working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products (word, excel, power point).
- Word processing skills of 45-60 wpm with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong organizational problem solving and planning skills.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills and experience with negotiating is preferable.
- Demonstrated event planning skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with community leaders.
- Analyze problems and propose and/or act upon appropriate solutions.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Positive attitude and ability to accept direction.
- Must maintain a punctual and regular schedule.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities.
- Must be able to work independently to perform a variety of administrative and secretarial functions which require the use of judgment and initiative to determine the approach for non-routine situations.
Preferred Competencies and Qualifications:
Additional Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous supervision or health care experience with high level executive interactions and support highly desirable.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. At times, may need to work earlier or later depending upon the needs of the situation.
AlohaCare - 4 months ago