Alvarez & Marsal, a leading independent global professional services firm, specializing in providing turnaround management, performance improvement and corporate advisory services, is seeking an Executive Assistant to support business leaders in the New York office. With more than 2,200 professionals based in locations across North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, our firm excels in problem solving and value creation. Drawing on a strong operational heritage and hands-on-approach, our professionals work closely with organizations and stakeholders to help tackle complex business issues and maximize value.
Alvarez & Marsal seeks an Executive Assistant to support executives based in our New York City Headquarters.
- Answering phones and setting up conference calls
- Preparing correspondence and presentations
- Organizing electronic and paper filing systems
- Scheduling and organizing meetings and departmental activities
- Coordinating travel plans, hotels, and car service
- Preparing time and expense reports
- Meeting and greeting clients and other visitors
- Reception coverage, as needed
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience; professional services or financial industry preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and strong follow-up skills
- Must work efficiently and be able to meet deadlines; strong time management skills
- A self-starter who can multi-task and support multiple people with varied personalities
- Polished and professional demeanor
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
Competitive Salary plus Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) & Retirement Plan Benefits
Alvarez & Marsal - 4 months ago
About Alvarez & Marsal:
Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a global professional services firm specializing in turnaround and interim...