Alvarez & Marsal Business Consulting provides performance improvement and management consulting services to help companies grow stronger. We partner with our clients to identify opportunity, enhance efficiency, and maintain competitive advantage in the areas of corporate strategy, information technology, finance, human resources, supply chain management, customer relationships and merger integration.
The San Francisco office of the A&M Business Consulting division is looking for an executive assistant to help support the leadership team of this fast growing division.
- Provide executive level administrative support to Managing Directors & Senior Directors including but not limited to: drafting & editing correspondence, scheduling appointments, maintaining calendars, travel arrangements, preliminary engagement research, etc.
- Process time & expense reports using on-line corporate software (Agresso) for Managing Directors & Senior Directors as requested
- Organize and plan meetings - research hotels, book travel, coordinate travel arrangements for Practice meetings for 75 people (offsite meetings occur roughly 4 times a year)
- Assist with the recruiting process – plan recruiting event, prepare interview schedules, follow up and track next steps
- Prepare and edit presentations in PowerPoint
- Prepare vendor and client invoices for submission to Accounting
- Maintain organization of electronic & paper filing systems
- Cross train with and back up other San Francisco based Executive Assistant for vacations, breaks, etc
- Other projects as assigned
San Francisco Office Administration Responsibilities
- Be a team player & help create a sense of community in the San Francisco office
- Coordinate travel plans, hotels, and car service for staff and visitors
- Resident expert on office equipment & services including copier, projector, wireless internet, video calls
- Resident expert on A&M policy, software & services including Time & Expense Policy, Agresso, Global Connect, Ultramar
- Coordinate New Hire Orientation with Corporate, including seating, equipment and hands on support with computer and phone set up
- Interface with building management on various issues including guest passes, safety, etc.
- Order and stock office and break room supplies, maintain order and cleanliness of shared areas
- Maintain conference room calendar and facilitate scheduling
- Represent A&M courteously and professionally to all internal and external parties
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Four years of Executive Assistant experience (minimum)
- Strong Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Pleasant phone demeanor, professional, personable & outgoing
- Excellent customer service & communication skills