The incumbent performs a wide range of tasks to assist key leaders in the corporate office of the Retail Branding and Information Solutions division of Avery Dennison located in the Westborough area. The position encompasses a variety of tasks and responsibilities and requires excellent organizational skills, self-initiation, and motivation.
VP Global Commercial Apparel Solutions – oversees a global team of commercial apparel sales specialists of almost 1,000 people involved with sales, market development analytics, new & emerging markets and market development branding solutions.
VP Global Marketing Communications – oversees a global staff of marketing professionals involved with consumer/retail research, public relations, events management and advertising.
VP & General Manager, General Retail & Industrial Solutions (GRIS) – oversees the global Fastener and Printer Systems business units within RBIS made up of approximately 1,300 employees focused in target markets including general retail, apparel, food, & automotive.
• Calendar & email management (Google Chrome)
• Travel itineraries, Visa & passport processing
• Meeting preparation, presentations, meeting notes
• Worldwide staff conference calls (EU, Asia & Americas staff)
• Expense report processing (Concur/Cliqbook)
• Purchase requisitions (Smart Buy/Ariba system)
• Notes database requests (videoconf, facilities, security badges, IT, etc)
• GPS system updates (performance eval system)
• ePayroll processing (timesheets, time off requests)
This position will provide support for at least two high-level VPs who report into Division President for the Retail Branding & Information Solutions group consisting of over 17,000 employees worldwide. This is the headquarter operations for this division with an executive team of 10, with a total admin support team of 4. The candidate should have strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, be proactive and decisive with an intuition to prioritize workflow.
Daily and weekly tasks include monitoring emails, managing calendars, organizing global and domestic travel arrangements and coordinating worldwide conference calls. Additional tasks include supporting each VPs team with staff meetings, conference calls and travel assistance, as needed. Routine duties include weekly expense report input and approval, purchase requisition input and approval, and monitoring employee updates quarterly in the company GPS system.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Excellent organizational & communication (oral and written) skills
• Possess ability to work individually and have ability to work well in a group environment
• At least 10 years experience working with senior executives in a multi-national/global company
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes databases and Google Chrome
• Bachelor degree preferred
Physical Work Location:
When applying to this position, please use Internet Explorer.
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER
Avery Dennison Corporation - 11 months ago
Avery Dennison is easy to label: It's a global leader in the making of adhesive labels used on packaging, mailers, and other items....