Axxess is a leading provider of consulting and web-based software solutions to the home health industry. We are seeking experienced, talented and dynamic executive assistants to join our rapildy growing organization. Successful candidates will work with our operations team and stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure success of all company projects, activities and initiatives. The position is based in Dallas.
- Support to the senior leadership team, reporting often with deadline pressures and conflicting priorities
- Manage time optimization for corporate executive's calendar, Travel coordination, Communication planning, Office management, Managing external interface
- Coordinating hiring activities and schedules, coordinating meetings and group events, proofreading documents, and participating in key projects
- Work with stakeholders across the organization in support of projects and company activities
- Submitting expense reports and invoices for managers
- Producing agenda and key action points for weekly sales and marketing team meetings
- Being first point of contact for managers’ PR and speaking engagements
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with partners from other other organizations in futherance of Axxess' goals
- Planning, organizing and executing team and client events
- Bachelors degree in any discipline required
- A minimum of 10 years of admin experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment supporting senior executives in a fast paced sales and marketing environment
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize, detail-oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Word processing and IT skills, excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly Outlook
- Excellent calendar management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, on own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion is essential
- Previous experience in a fast paced sales environment is a bonus
- Prior office management experience is preferred.
- HR certification is a strong plus.