The role must be located in New York City (One Bryant Park)
Typically supports a Band 1 executive, handling administrative duties. Performs diverse, advanced and confidential administrative support including composing, signing and releasing routine but somewhat complex correspondence. Relieves management of administrative details; gathers, compiles and reports information relevant to/for the executive. Reads, screens, refers and responds to incoming mail, ensuring that referrals are made, responses are gathered and summarized. Typically manages different and conflicting objectives, projects or activities at once. Coordinates schedules for corporate level executives. May act as liaison to outside groups coordinating events where the executive is a corporate chair, director or committee member. Communicates with executives and line management to gather/convey relevant information. Some staff at this level are involved in high-level client contact and exposure to sensitive information and must use considerable tact, diplomacy and judgment.
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to one to two executives within Global Human Resources Compensation. The main responsibilities will include calendar management, expense reporting, travel requests, etc. Additionally the EA will perform diverse, advanced and confidential administrative support functions including composing, signing and releasing routines but somewhat complex correspondence. Usually relieves management of administrative details; gathers, compiles and reports information relevant to/for department; may manage a number of different and often conflicting objectives, projects or activities at one time. Communicates with executives and line management to gather or convey relevant information. The EA may be involved in high-level client contact and exposure to sensitive information, and must use considerable tact, diplomacy and judgment.
The Ideal candidate will display the following traits:
· Judgment/tact/diplomacy skills - has experience handling confidential matters in a highly professional manner.
· Teamwork - must foster collaboration and trust among team members and business partners.
· Ability to quickly leverage new technology tools, and a demonstrated understanding of current technology to effectively support business partners.
· Flexibility and adaptability - enjoys the challenges of change and supports a dynamic management team by shifting priorities and dealing with ambiguity.
· Maintains an organized approach to managing daily activities, is able to juggle multiple demands efficiently and productively.
· Thoroughness and Accuracy -- delivers high quality work and can be depended upon to produce error-free work
· 3 plus years administrative support experience
· MUST have advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
· Experience navigating across a matrixed environment to get information, provide input, or to integrate work as needed
· Meticulous attention to detail and high standard for data integrity and quality work
· Effectively leverage resources available
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills, effective time management and prioritization
· Comfortable handling access to confidential records
· Ability to work independently; a self-starter
· Previous HR support experience is highly desired
Bank of America - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...