Bank of the West is looking for an outstanding Executive Assistant that would support two senior executives at our headquarters at 180 Montgomery in San Francisco. This is a highly visible role that would provide complex, diverse, and confidential administrative support duties. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, be able to interact effectively with executives, have strong analytical skills, be detail oriented and have expertise in compiling materials for board meetings, including building and editing Powerpoint presentations.
This role must demonstrate tact, diplomacy, discretion, independent judgment, and initiative on assignments and communications of a highly sensitive nature.
1. Handles the day-to-day administrative duties, monitors deadlines, and follows up on pending matters.
2. Interacts continuously with various bank executives to resolve complex issues.
3. Inputs and retrieves data utilizing knowledge of various computer software packages, specifically Microsoft Office products.
4. Initiates and researches complex information requests, compiles statistics, gathers, analyzes and summarizes data for projects and reports, prepares the materials, and determines method of presentation.
5. Receives and screens telephone calls, mail, and visitors. Routes callers, takes messages, and answers questions relating to the unit’s function. May interact with bank clients to schedule appointments, answer questions, and resolve highly complex issues. May act as information source for the unit.
6. Composes letters and memoranda from verbal direction or knowledge of bank’s policies, procedures, and functions. Initiates responses to correspondence for senior executive or own signature.
7. Schedules and coordinates meetings and facilities which may include travel and lodging arrangements.
8. Prepares and processes unit purchase requisitions and vendor invoices.
9. Organizes and maintains files, correspondence, records, and other documents.
10. Processes and maintains information of a highly complex and confidential nature dealing with issues of substantial importance to the bank.
- Five or more years experience in an executive administrative role
- Experience in reviewing and compiling board materials
- Thorough knowledge of general office procedures with demonstrated advanced administrative skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically with Powerpoint and building/editing presentations
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative with little direction, to identify issues requiring attention, and to initiate and manage complex projects
- Strong analytical skills, including compilation of statistics, balancing of figures
- Planning and organizational skills
- Composition and proofreading skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Effectively coordinate events, meetings and appointments
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
Bank of the West - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
What is now Bank of the West has expanded over 130 years from the California frontier to its current position. The bank now serves nearly 4...