Immediate opportunities exist for an experienced, energetic professional to become an integral part of our Corporate Operations located in downtown Chicago. The successful candidate for this career opportunity should have a minimum of 5 years experience in the administrative field. The Executive Assistant will report to the President and also be accountable to Corporate Officers. The position will provide personal, professional, and confidential administrative support to the Corporate Officers. Duties include general clerical, as well as project specific based work at a Corporate level. Must project a professional company image through in-person, phone, and electronic interaction.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and materials for publications and presentations
- Coordinate and manage Corporate Officer travel and meeting arrangements as required
- Maintain Corporate Officer’s calendars, Corporate files and records
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences
- Write and distribute meeting agendas and minutes
- Assist with the creation of PowerPoint presentations
- Answer calls and greet clients/visitors
- Perform general clerical duties
- Assist Corporate Officers with corporate projects
- Provide assistance as needed with research for products and services
- Coordinate materials for meetings and training sessions and other activities of the organization
- Coordinate filing of corporate licensing and reporting
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working in the A/E/C or Professional Services Industry
- Five years of experience providing administrative and executive support in a corporate setting
Candidate must have advanced skill and knowledge of Microsoft Office products and working knowledge or ability to learn Adobe InDesign and Photoshop. Also have advanced writing and editing skills, be able to work independently and handle confidential and sensitive information.
We offer outstanding compensation and benefits, including company paid pension, 401k with company match, profit sharing, health benefits, paid vacation/holiday policy, and a professional, family friendly work environment with many amenities. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Benesch designs complex highway interchanges, major river bridges, parking structures and structural systems for high-rise buildings. We...