The Executive Assistant will provide seamless administrative support to the San Francisco team, and will contribute to the overall efficient running of the office. Successful candidate will be responsible for managing calendars, relationships and correspondence.
Key results expected: effective calendar management, well managed travel arrangements, timely & thorough preparation of expense reports, optimum screening of incoming communications and routing for action and follow-up; communication with both internal and external contacts including significant prospect and client relationships; well proofed standard correspondence; optimum logistical arrangements for official travel and management of expense reports; comprehensive organization of meetings, luncheons, interviews as needed; establish effective working relationships with colleagues and external contacts and may be required to provide flexible support to various Managers within the office as required.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 4-6 years executive/administrative assistant experience; financial services experience preferred
- Proven ability to work well in and contribute to a team environment
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Shows tact, discretion, confidentiality and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential matters and documentation
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines with efficiency and accuracy
- Has excellent attention to detail, and executes responsibilities with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Candidate must be flexible and adaptable to rapid changes in the daily work environment and be resourceful in solving problems
- Able to act in a project management capacity
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office Suite, Visio, etc.)
- Have proficiency in or willingness to learn company applications: CRM, DMS, Longview, Atlas, CMS, Pages Reuters, First Rate and Security Ledger
Bessemer Trust Company - 17 months ago