We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Executive Assistant to support the VP, People and Organization Capability and other leaders in the department.
The right candidate must be flexible, organized, proactive, and calm under pressure. Excellent communication and inter-personal skills are essential for this role because interaction with senior staff and others across all levels of our business groups is necessary. This position also requires a professional demeanor, sense of urgency, and the ability to prioritize. The main responsibilities include calendar management, scheduling meetings and travel, expense reimbursement, communication support and other special projects as requested.
• Previous experience supporting an Executive
• Calendar and Inbox management: Ensures appropriate time management (schedules prep time for important meetings, time to read emails, etc.); schedule and arrange meetings. Scan incoming e-mails for importance and meeting invitations.
• General administrative support: Track and follow up on urgent and pending issues; prepare correspondence; maintain group working, reference and historic files; and process incoming and outgoing mail.
• Manage expense reporting for executive by preparing and submitting expense reports, often including complex international travel related transactions.
• Business travel arrangements for executive. Understands executive’s preferences, and proactively troubleshoots and addresses travel conflicts. Additionally, generates detailed itineraries, including arranging for the use of visitor offices and coordinating office support needs in satellite locations.
• High level of integrity and confidentiality
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and determine priorities.
• 7 or more years of administrative experience required, including 4+ years supporting an executive level manager.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; highly polished, mature, and articulate.
• Excellent inter-personal and writing skills
• Exceptional organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to work in an accurate manner.
• Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and to perform tasks simultaneously with minimum supervision in a fast paced environment.
• Possess a high-level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel and Powerpoint.
• Demonstrated experience problem-solving and maintaining a proactive and diplomatic demeanor in complex, ambiguous situations.