Job Summary : Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. May also train and supervise lower-level clerical staff.
CORE FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using MS Office, spreadsheet, database, designing forms, expense report software and presentation programs.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- P repare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries .
- Attend meetings in order to record minutes. Compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Set up and oversee administrative procedures for the office. Interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees.
- Review operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be mad in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid executives.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS :
- Expert in use of software programs such as MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and Database programs, required.
- Form Design software, Visio and Concur expense software experience, preferred.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES :
- 5+ years of job related experience.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication.
Compensation is based on experience
- Bi-lingual, Mandarin Chinese as a second language.
- Certified Notary.
Equal Opportunity Employer