The Executive Assistant is experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. The Executive Assistant must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and fulfill the administrative challenges of supporting senior executives.
The ability to interact with staff at all levels in a professional environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Directly assist the CEO, Director of Deposit Management and CFO, with multiple daily tasks, and calendar maintenance. Interact with both internal and external executives and assistants. Coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings, including detailed off-site arrangements.
2. Maintain filing and financial reports, greet visitors, and answer phones for executives, directing all incoming calls and internal messages promptly and efficiently. Responsible for maintaining contacts, completing expenses, and drafting correspondence, spreadsheets, and presentations.
3. Coordinate detailed travel arrangements for executives in accordance the Bank’s Travel Policy, and coordinate schedules with the banks’ executive assistants.
4. Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through in a timely manner.
5. Oversee the supply order process for the Bank, including account set-up, vendor and account management, pricing negotiations, and approval of bills for payment.
6. Additional duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
Equal Opportunity Employer
- 5+ years experience supporting at the executive level
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements for executives
- Experience successfully creating and/or modifying processes