Manage daily workflow of the Vice President, including scheduling appointments, maintaining calendars, telephone, department and group meetings, expense reports, files, travel plans,etc.
Provide administrative support on a limited basis to team. Coordinate meetings and agendas; assist with presentations and meeting materials.
Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
Ensure Vice President of Marketing and Communications is prepared with necessary materials for meetings.
Purchase Order (PO) management for the Marketing and Communications department.
Read and analyze incoming memos, letters, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes, email and postal mail.
Coordinate setup of new employees.
Complete expense reports and check expenses prior to being sent for approval and maintain the upkeep of the forecasted travel budgets.
Make travel arrangements for VP of Marketing and Communications.
Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
Maintain department organization charts, phone lists, and paid time off.
Review operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
Regularly handle critical and highly sensitive and confidential matters.
Act as liaison to executive's direct reports and his staff.
Other responsibilities including special projects as required to increase the professional effectiveness and efficiency of the VP of Marketing and Communications and the team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of three to five years administrative experience supporting high-level executive
- Proven ability to demonstrate flexibility in a fast pace and consistently changing environment
- Prior experience working in a team-based atmosphere
- Proven ability to handle multiple assignments while working with diplomacy and efficacy in a highly pressurized environment
- Luxury retail experience, preferred
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills
- Strong problem solving and follow up skills; must be proactive and take initiative to support executives
- Handle multiple assignments while working with diplomacy and efficacy in a highly pressurized environment
- Strong ability to anticipate needs
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point) and experience using SAP
- Strong interpersonal/people skills; ability to establish and build partnerships with all levels of management and business partners
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience a memorable and engaging one. Our people are passionate and proud of Burberry and our product; this energy, attitude and spirit define us. If you are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating your salary details and notice period.
Burberry - 2 years ago
Burberry is mad for plaid. The 156-year-old company has long been associated with its gabardine-checked fabric, invented by founder Thomas...