Job Title Executive Assistant
Auto req ID
CBS Business Unit
Department / Business Unit
Enterprise Program Delivery
New York - New York
This position is responsible for providing administration support to Local Media and Publishing Services, Legal and Collaboration Services teams within the IT organization, working closely with EA to ensure all needs are met and deadlines are kept.
- · Working in a fast paced corporate setting handling a wide range of administration activities.
- · Heavy calendar maintenance; schedule travel arrangement, prepare itineraries; coordinate and schedule meetings; prepare T&E Reports; create Powerpoint presentations; create spreadsheets and other reports.
- · Interaction with senior level executives across the organization.
- · Excellent phone manner and ability to build relationships.
- · Intermediate to advance knowledge of the entire MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) and ability to learn other software packages.
- · Strong communication (both written and verbal), editing and grammatical skills.
- · Superior organization skills; able to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
- · Able to handle confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion.
- · Manage and maintain inventory levels for all office equipment and supplies for the Office; Mail distribution for IT Staff
- · Assist with IS&T needs such as but not limited setting up and assisting with inter-company video conference calls, WebEx, etc.
- · Assist in managing the workflow of the departments helpdesk tickets, which includes closing and assigning tickets, reviewing ticket reports and follow up to ensure tickets are closed on time
- · Act as a backup for other administrative staff, when needed
- · Work closely with Administrative staff to ensure all needs are met and deadlines are kept
- · Assist in keeping internal system access active directory records up to date for both employees and clients
5-10 years experience providing office support
Minimum Education Level
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite with extensive knowledge in Excel
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Must be well organized and detail oriented
- Experience in the IT field perferred
- Ability to work independently and a part of a team
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience