Capstone Logistics (the combined resources of Progressive Logistics and LMS Intellibound) is a fast growing exciting company focused on 3rd party services in distribution centers across the nation. We are in 45 states and over 240 DC's across the US. We are looking for Executive Assistants to join our team and be part of something great.
Provide personal administrative support and assistance to executive staff.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
• Conduct research, assemble and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
• Manage and maintain executives’ schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
• Arrange and coordinate meetings and events
• Monitor, respond to and distribute incoming communications
• Answer and manage incoming calls
• Co-ordinate project-based work
• Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
Days of the Week:
All Candidates must meet minimum hiring requirements including a background and drug screening.
Capstone Logistics is a Drug-Free Workplace. EOE, M/F/D/V
Capstone Logistics, LLC - 19 months ago
Capstone Logistics, LLC. is the leading performance workgroup partner in the United States. With over 240 operating locations, and growing,...