Carlyle Financial is seeking a self-motivated, personable, highly-organized Executive Assistant to support a member of our Senior Executive Team.
We are a rapidly growing, tech-focused mortgage bank based in Beverly Hills, offering a full range of home loan solutions. This is an ideal position for the professional who wants to get behind-the-scenes exposure to business development, sales, operations and more. This position will provide you with a hands-on learning experience that will serve as a foundation for taking on future roles within our company. This is a temp-to-perm position. The opportunity to become permanent is reserved for a candidate who excels at this position and is eager to grow with our company’s long-term business needs and goals.
As an Executive Assistant, your principal responsibility will be to enhance the Senior Executive’s effectiveness by providing information and time management support. This position requires a self-starter who will skillfully manage both ever-changing daily tasks as well as internal and external relationships, including those at the executive level. You will be the Executive’s go-to person; you will handle the details so he can focus on the bigger picture. The successful candidate will excel under pressure and multi-task efficiently, while effectively streamlining and prioritizing task management. The best suited applicant will maintain a positive attitude with impeccable accuracy and attention to detail while keeping track of a variety of tasks and deadlines in the midst of interruptions and perpetually shifting priorities.
-Learn more about us on our website and view our TV commercial, now airing during the NBA Playoffs on TNT - https://www.youtube.com/embed/P76C_lKFGT8
The right candidate for this position must be able to adapt to the growing and changing responsibilities as our company expands into new markets, including the following:
• Proactively identifying ways to improve the efficiency and efficacy of the Senior Executive and anticipate his needs.
• Creating new electronic and paper filing systems, and maintaining them.
• Tracking the status on all correspondence and projects as well as updating appropriate databases.
• Managing a heavy flow of emails across multiple accounts into an inbox, including drafting correspondence, prioritizing what needs to be accomplished, and streamlining task management.
• Generating production reports and sales forecasts.
• Being highly literate in computer applications including internet research, Web savvy.
• Calling and following up with vendors, clients, designers, fundraisers, etc. as needed.
• Taking dictation accurately and quickly.
• Processing expense reports in a timely manner.
• Preparing conference rooms for meetings: ensuring all equipment is set-up and functional, beverages are available, and the area is well maintained ahead of time.
• Participating in the sourcing, screening, recruiting, managing and organizing candidate pipelines, and the onboarding process of new hires.
• Managing inventory of office supplies, as well as maintaining good working order and cleanliness of kitchen, furniture, equipment, physical space, etc.
• Being the cultural center of the team by recognizing staff birthdays and anniversaries and maintaining a calendar of planned vacations.
• Completing ad-hoc project work, dependent on needs.
**All candidates will be subject to a background check**
Valid California driver's license is required
Please no phone calls.
• 3+ years of prior relevant experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Office Manager, Project Manager or in a similar role.
• Experience within a fast-paced, evolving startup or agency is strongly preferred.
• Ability to support a Senior Executive through task management, telecommunications and anticipating his needs.
• Ability to act as a self-starter; initiating complex, high-level, multi-phase tasks and seeing them through to completion with minimal assistance.
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Polished and professional presence, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Possession of excellent project coordination and technical skills.
• Strong attention to detail with exceptional follow-up and organization over multiple, constantly evolving projects.
• Knack for taking big-picture, potentially vague assignments and filling in the blanks.
• Ability to interact with and organize others.
• Critical thinker and creative problem solver.
• Methodical and meticulous mentality. Dedicated and diligent.
• Positive attitude, eager to help no matter how small or large the project.
• A sense of urgency is key.
• Ability to flush out problems using any available resource.
• Familiar with the Google Apps suite (especially Gmail, Google calendar, Google Drive).
• Familiarity with the internet and internet culture, able to research anything effectively online.
Carlyle Financial - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard