Cenergy is the most dependable source of workforce solutions in the oil and gas industry. We provide specialized energy personnel, safety services, inspection solutions, logistics optimization and vendor management. We’re dedicated to delivering the right people, with the right knowledge and experience, anywhere in the world.
Partnering with our client, we are currently searching for an Executive Assistant.
- Telephone coverage for E&P Communications Team
- Help Plan meetings and conference calls using Microsoft Outlook calendar, teleconferencing & other telephonic mediums as well as booking appropriate conference rooms and coordinating where necessary with our other offices.
- Coordinate and manage travel arrangements
- Process travel and expense reports
- Process and code departmental invoices for payment and coordinate with New York
- Prepare letters, presentations, graphs etc. using MS Word, PowerPoint & Excel (intermediate to advanced)
- Other administrative duties and projects as assigned
- Communication and coordination with the other Corporate Communications office sites
- Appropriate management of confidential and sensitive information
- Eligible to work for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Please upload a copy of all required certifications and training
- Must be able to work independently under consultant’s own direction
- Client only interested in results attained
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint required (Access a plus)
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Demonstrated experience interacting with senior level Executives
- Flexible, proactive and resourceful
- Ability to take charge of projects and be outcome focused
- Experience and sensitivity handling confidential information
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus but not required
Cenergy - 2 years ago
Why Consult with Cenergy
Cenergy recruiting is a full life-cycle process, and candidates are supported and coached from the initial...