Executive Assistant, Jacksonville
Coach, founded in 1941, is America’s premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today’s consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach you will be in great company!
Coach ranked No. 2…” best in class” in our 11th annual ranking of the best-performing companies in the Standard & Poor's 500-stock index” Business Week, March 2007
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the DVP of Distribution Operations. Responsibilities include activities such as planning, scheduling and coordinating meetings, maintaining calendar, review and distribution of incoming mail, managing and screening telephone calls, and writing, typing, routing, and mailing correspondence for DVP.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in administrative assisting to…
• Compile, maintain, and interpret various warehouse reports.
• Prepare presentations containing charts, graphs and tables.
• Maintain adequate supply of office materials.
• Manage travel arrangements and T&E reimbursements.
• Manage outside temporary agency invoices, to include audit and tracking.
• Maintain and update warehouse information display board.
• Provide back-up support to the Purchasing department.
• Maintain technical proficiency through training.
• Manage small-scale projects to support Distribution Operations.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
The accomplished individual will possess…
• Minimum of 2 years administrative assistant/executive assistant supporting management at VP levels.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook).
• Ability to manage multiple projects, organize and prioritize workload.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills required
• Strong attention to detail, flexibility, organizational and follow up skills.
• Strong ability to establish and maintain successful relationships with staff and all levels of management.
• Ability to work overtime.
An outstanding professional will have…
• High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred.
• Strong ability to work independently or collaboratively.
• Advanced knowledge of basic office practices and procedures required.
• Advanced proficiency of Windows operating system, using all features of Outlook including email, meeting planning, and maintaining contact lists.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com
Inventory Management /Planning & Logistics
A RICH HERITAGE
Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop. In a Manhattan loft, six artisans handcrafted a collection of leather...