Location: Minneapolis, MN
Code 42 is looking for a seasoned executive assistant to support the President/COO in our rapidly growing company.
What You'll be Doing
You'll be serving as an assistant to the president and sales executives by handling a wide range of administrative and support-related tasks with little or no supervision. Our environment is fast-paced but fun and we're looking for someone who can remain energetic, has excellent written and verbal communication skills, and will maintain professionalism and confidentiality in this crucial role.
You'll Be Responsible For
Skills and Requirements
How you got here isn't as important as what you know and how you share that knowledge, but you will need the following to succeed as a professional at Code 42:
- All administrative support for the President/COO, including but not limited to scheduling meetings and phone calls, managing calendar, and making travel arrangements, and tracking and reporting expenses
- Handling and screening incoming and outgoing communication on behalf of the President
- Anticipating and preparing materials needed for conferences, appointments, meetings, telephone calls, etc
- Attending meetings and capturing notes and performing follow-up on action items
- Interfacing with field organization, providing additional support to the growing team
- Organizing events, meetings, or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and maintaining event budget
- Handling highly sensitive communications and maintaining confidentiality of all corporate financial and business information
- Assisting with hosting Executive Briefings at our Minneapolis Headquarters
- Managing other administrative projects as appropriate/required
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 5+ years experience supporting C-level executive(s) preferably in a sales organization
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-tech, high-growth setting,
- Advanced computer skills in all Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) as well as experience with Go-To Meeting
- Must be able to anticipate executives’ needs, demonstrate creativity and follow through on tasks with little direction, and prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively
- Experience with client contact, calendaring, scheduling meetings, organizing corporate events and budgeting
- Experience working on a global basis
- Strong written/oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Responsible for Code 42 Software's information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Code 42 Software information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Code 42 is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Code 42 Software - 13 months ago
Code 42 makes meaningful software, entrusted with protecting the world's data. We work on cutting edge technology to handle data and...