We are looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant to join our team at Couchsurfing and support our Executive team. You must be able to handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature, interact comfortably and skillfully with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as with customers, vendors and visitors. The individual will be expected to apply common sense and execute tasks with minimal direction, exercise diplomacy and respect, and possess the ability to show professionalism at all times.
- Maintain executive staff calendar(s); schedule and organize meetings
- Arrange detailed travel plans and itineraries for executive staff
- Perform general administrative support for executive staff members
- Assist Office Manager with general office management duties as needed
- Assist in event planning as needed.
- Support the Recruiting team with new hires, meetups, etc
Include your resume and cover letter that tells us why you are excited to join a growing startup in the social travel space to email@example.com.
- Prior experience as an EA for a software startup or VC is required
- Proficient in Mac OS, Google Apps, and MS Office
- Ability to prioritize and manage yourself to get things done with minimal oversight.
- Experience communicating with C-level execs at startups or Fortune 500 companies
- Demonstrated ability to perform administrative functions in an accurate, organized and discreet manner
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, speaking)
- High level of flexibility and multi-tasking skills
- Project management experience a plus
- Upbeat, customer service-oriented personality
San Francisco, CA, US
Omidyar Networks - 20 months ago