CRANE CO. BACKGROUND
Crane Co. is a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products. Founded in 1855, Crane provides products and solutions to customers in the aerospace, electronics, hydrocarbon processing, petrochemical, chemical, power generation, automated merchandising, transportation and other markets. The Company has five business segments: Aerospace & Electronics, Fluid Handling, Engineered Materials, Merchandising Systems and Controls. Crane has approximately 11,000 employees in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Crane Co. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CR).
CRANE PAYMENT SOLUTIONS SUMMARY
Crane Payment Solutions is a business group within the Crane Merchandising Systems division under Crane Co.
Crane Payment Solutions delivers a full suite of automated money handling systems, including bill and coin validators, bill and coin recyclers, and coin dispensing equipment aimed at the gaming, amusement, retail, self-service, transportation and vending markets. Crane Payment Solutions now offers the widest range of components for integrated payment systems available today. Crane Payment Solutions is a global business with engineering and manufacturing sites in Toronto, Canada, Salem, NH, US, Buxtehude, Germany, and Manchester, England. Additional engineering site is located in Kiev, Ukraine. The business has customers in all geographic regions with sales generated primarily through a global direct sales force.
The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the President and the Vice President of Finance. To be successful in this position, the candidate must be detail and results oriented and have the demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workflow.
- Co-ordinate the President’s schedule, appointments, reservations as well as domestic and international travel arrangements
- Expense reports
- Organize meetings involving multiple senior executives and assist with the preparation of business presentations including text, overheads and electronic presentations
- Payroll, Vacation Accrual, PTO balances and Benefits administration
- Recruitment: manage job postings (internally and externally), filter applications, coordinate interviews, work with recruitment agencies
- On Boarding of all new hires
- Employee related paperwork
- Coordinate all Healthcare related functions (health-screenings, open enrollment etc.)
- Immigration processes
- Plan, organize and co-ordinate functions and special events for all visitors
- Undertake proactive follow-ups on critical to-do’s in order to effectively meet deadlines/commitments
- Prepare and/or edit internal and external letters, faxes, memos and mass emails
- Some customer service duties, such as answering calls from customers regarding orders and inquiries and entering customers’ orders into ERP system (Navision).
- Use Navision as a daily tool to retrieve information necessary to fill orders or answer inquiries, as well as process credits and debits and verify accuracy of invoices.
- Other office management / administrative duties
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience in a senior administrative position
- Support experience in a professional services, sales or marketing environment
- Strong PC skills i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Outlook
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize work flow
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative and be proactive
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
Indeed - 14 months ago