CubeSmart is currently seeking an Executive Assistant with experience supporting C-level executives to work in our Wayne, PA headquarters. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high-level of administrative support to the leadership team on all aspects of administrative duties, including scheduling, phone, travel, and coordinating personal and professional affairs.
- Present a warm and welcoming first point of contact for visitors, incoming calls and electronic correspondence and respond independently when appropriate
- Communicate professionally with executives at all levels of the organization
- Maintain a high volume calendar for the Executives (professional and personal)
- Manage international and domestic travel arrangements
- Generate and distribute invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents
- Manage timeline of projects across multiple departments
- Assist with the Investor Relations function by managing CRM database and preparing reports including shareholder lists and ownership changes, meeting/activity summaries, Wall Street analyst ratings summaries, etc.
- Prepare and coordinate internal and external PowerPoint presentations for various departments and corporate purposes
- Manage and handle expense reporting for the Executive Management Team
- Support the Asset Management group with investments acquisition and disposition including managing documents, contracts, tracking due diligence milestones, closings, etc.
- Exercise sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism in all transactions
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality in matters that require discretion.
- Handle other general administrative responsibilities as needed
- At least 5 year of Administrative Assistant experience supporting multiple professionals at the executive level
- College Degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility, and project coordination experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work towards deadlines in an open, fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, energetic and eager
CubeSmart reinvents self-storage!
It's time for self-storage to get smart.CubeSmart (NYSE:CUBE) is reinventing storage and raising the...