The Executive Assistant provides key administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Executive Vice Presidents (EVP), including but not limited to, composing and proof reading minutes, reports, letters, memos, spreadsheets, and presentations. The Executive Assistant will also assist with meeting scheduling and preparation, maintaining electronic calendars, maintaining inventory of office supplies, and answering phones.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Be an important conduit for communication among the Executive group.
- Coordinate meetings and conferences. This may include, but is not limited to, meeting scheduling within the WebEx system, room accommodations, hotel accommodations, participant attendance, agenda and presentation material creation, note taking, and facilitating refreshments, meals and other amenities.
- Communicate with meeting participants to answer questions, give WebEx instructions, or troubleshoot issues, etc.
- Complete assignments and special projects as directed by the CFO and EVPs. This could include internet research, presentations, spreadsheets, graphs, expense reports, data analysis, report reconciliation, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality and utilize discretion and tact in daily work.
- Prioritize meeting requests, document executive requests, prioritize and take action accordingly.
- Maintain office efficiency through daily office routines such as answering phones, preparing correspondence, ensuring supply inventory, and processing FedEx shipments.
- Ensure operation of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions and calling for repairs.
- Update SharePoint or Lotus Notes databases as requested.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Manage CFO and EVP email and calendar on a daily basis.
- Initiate and coordinate all travel arrangements for CFO and EVPs (domestic & international).
- Maintain absentee/vacation schedules for department and coordinate data with payroll.
- Run errands as needed and anticipate executives’ needs.
- Greet and assist visitors in the executive reception area.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and college level coursework, college degree preferred
- Requires 5 years experience providing high-level administrative support to an executive or senior management team
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite to include 5 years of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Requires a highly motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills who can work in a team environment
- Requires the ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle confidential information
- Requires strong organizational and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Requires the ability to solve problems quickly and proactively
- Requires the ability to manage varied and multiple tasks, schedules and projects simultaneously, and prioritize tasks effectively
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1 year of experience using databases preferred
- 1 year of experience using Visio preferred
- 1 year of experience maintaining an executive-level filing system preferred
- 1 year of experience ordering and maintaining office supply inventory preferred
- Lotus Notes and Microsoft Outlook experience preferred
- SharePoint experience preferred
To expedite consideration, we highly recommend that you BOTH upload your resume AND copy and paste the text when creating your candidate profile.
Dart Container - 19 months ago
Dart sets the industry standard of excellence by efﬁciently providing high quality foodservice packaging solutions and exceptionally...