BROAD FUNCTION AND SCOPE OF THE POSITION:
Provide administrative support to the Executive Vice President, Del Monte Foods:
• Calendar -- ensure EVP is fully aware &
approves of all upcoming meetings on calendar
if not set by him. Ensure continual flow of
• Make any/all travel arrangements as needed.
• Prepare complete and comprehensive travel
• Sort mail -- directly to EVP based upon a
certain level of understanding as to what he
would be interested in seeing/decide what to
pass to others.
• Scan newspapers, etc. for articles of
interest (when time permits).
• Process invoices/expense reports.
• Process renewals of airline
• Facilitate key projects as necessary.
• Liaise and interact as needed regarding EVP's
association with outside Board memberships.
• Schedule personal appts as necessary
• Facilitate & organize offsite meetings/events
• Assemble appropriate back up material for EVP
as it pertains to his daily meeting
schedule. Provide "meeting folder" to EVP
prior to all scheduled meetings.
• Compose written correspondence for EVP's
signature when needed.
• Monitor and analyze EVP's Corporate AMEX to
determine when personal charges must be paid
and to ensure business expenses are properly
• Maintain continual follow-up system.
• Ensure all meeting details such as
appropriateness of meeting room, food,
beverage, equipment, initiate conference
This person needs to be very detail oriented, organized, have a sense of confidentiality, be able to work independently and make decisions, be personable, able to multi-task and be flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment and interact appropriately with upper management and executives. Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook.
Education: BA/BS degree preferred
Years of Experience: 8-10 years of EA experience required
• High level of professionalism in dealing with outside vendors
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
• Effective communication skills with all levels of employees
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to make decisions and be self directed
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) and Pension Plan
Del Monte Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ALL RESUMES NEED TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH WWW.DELMONTEFOODS.COM TO BE CONSIDERED.
No sponsorship is available for this position.
No agency solicitations. No third party recruiters.
Big Heart Pet Brands - 14 months ago