Digital River , founded in 1994, is a global leader in cloud commerce outsourcing that builds and manages online businesses for more than 40,000 software publishers, manufacturers, distributors, and online retailers. Its multi-channel commerce solution, which supports both direct and indirect sales, is designed to help companies of all sizes maximize online revenues as well as reduce the costs and risks of running a commerce operation. The comprehensive platform offers site development and hosting, order management, fraud prevention, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multilingual customer service, advanced reporting and strategic marketing services.
We are a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: DRIV) headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with offices and more than 1400 employees located across the United States, Europe and the Asia Pacific.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of executive and administrative support related projects and will be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability, project management skills and attention to detail are equally important.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Manage extremely confidential details and assignments in an ethical manner.
- Anticipate and prioritize business needs, make suggestions for improvements, and coordinate workflow.
- Manage and prioritize multiple commitment calendars – personal and professional.
- Arrange both domestic and international travel itineraries.
- Prepare and distribute meeting agendas, presentations, and related materials for on and off site executive staff and board of director meetings.
- Process expense reports in accordance with company procedure.
- Create, maintain, update and reconcile spreadsheets and various reports to support the executive’s decision making process.
- Answer telephone, screen calls, route callers, take messages, respond to internal and external inquiries, and provide routine information within the scope of authority.
- Personal assistance:
- Coordinate arrangements for personal travel
- Arrange car service
- Other tasks as assigned
- 5 + years of progressive executive support experience
- Executive support at the CEO level, desired
- 2+ years project management experience, preferred
- Previous experience managing a team
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to be flexible and learn and apply new processes in a changing environment, with variable workload.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a demonstrated ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management.
- Entrepreneurial minded. Experience running a small business a plus.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Digital River, Inc. offers a variety of perks such as an on-site fitness center, on-site full-service cafeteria, free on-site parking, casual dress every day, tuition reimbursement, employee referral program, domestic partner benefits, auto and homeowners discounts, on-site massage therapists and chiropractors, bring your dog to work day, pet insurance and all in a beautiful, Leed-certified, state-of-the-art building with scenic walking trails.
Standard benefits include a competitive benefits package to all regular, full-time employees, a 401(k) plan with an aggressive company match, employee stock purchase plan, medical-dental-vision and life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, a flexible spending/cafeteria plan, holiday and vacation days.
Digital River, Inc. supports and embraces a diverse workforce as an Equal Employment Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer.
Digital River, Inc. - 22 months ago