Direct Energy is one of North America 's largest energy and energy-related services providers with over 5 million residential and commercial relationships. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc, one of the worlds leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates across North America .
We continually seek talented people dedicated to providing fresh thinking in an exciting, evolving industry that's never been more relevant than in today's global marketplace.
Direct Energy was honored with an award for Best Multinational Company in North America, at the 2007 International Business Awards (IBA) in Germany .
Direct Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/F/M/D/V
This individual will effectively communicate and interact with management and staff at all levels in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient with a high level of professionalism. This individual requires a high level of responsibility, professionalism and judgment due to the confidential nature of the role. He/she will be responsible for providing administrative support to all members of the department as needed for administration.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Maintain effective schedule for the Executive which will involve heavy calendar management, requiring interactions with both internal and external executives and assistants to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings.
- Arrange, plan and coordinate meetings and/or conference calls
- Participate in or lead ensuring that all required information is available for event planning projects
- Coordinate and book travel arrangements, plan itineraries, and invoice coding
- Prepare and compose correspondence, both internal and external.
- Process expense reports, including obtaining required approval and ensuring payment
- Process invoices
- Manage emails and other electronic materials for the Executive.
- Organize and maintain departmental records
- Prepare materials for presentations and/or reports in the appropriate format from general instructions or rough outline
Fair Labour Standards Act / Working Conditions:
- Communicate with various internal departments to coordinate projects and/or activities and liaise with external parties in administrative matters on behalf of the Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a corporate environment
- Ability to work for multiple executives
- Advanced proficiency and experience in all MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Advanced written composition and editing skills
- Solid listening and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to adapt to change and perform well in a fast-paced working environment
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
Frequent opportunity to move about
Located in a comfortable office environment
Direct Energy - 2 years ago
Centrica is centered on integrated energy operations in the UK and North America through four major brands -- British Gas, Centrica Energy,...