ABC Entertainment Group seeks a qualified candidate for an Executive Assistant position to support a high-level entertainment executive. This position is the 2nd Executive Assistant role on the administrative team.
- Manage heavy calendar and scheduling.
- Handle logistics and meeting preparation for internal/external meetings.
- Provide back to phone coverage, travel arrangements, and itinerary prep
- Perform SAP purchasing requests for supplies, etc.
- Photocopy scripts; organize files, contracts and legal documentation.
- Maintain client contact list and handle client correspondence.
- Research daily trade coverage
- Coordinate events/offsite meetings
- Special projects as needed.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years of previous network, Studio or Production related television experience in a similar administrative role, supporting a senior executive or a team of executives.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to use discretionary judgment, and keep strict confidentiality of work matters.
- Must be proactive and observant, with a keen eye for detail.
- Knowledge of industry key players.
- Experience rolling calls.
- Demonstrated and polished written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to keep pace along with flexibility in an environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Professional etiquette and a welcoming demeanor
- Must be able to professionally partner with the #1 Executive Assistant
- SAP Experience
Experience working at an agency.
- Existing knowledge of the TV industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
The Walt Disney Company is an equal employment opportunity employer.
The monarch of this magic kingdom is no man but a mouse -- Mickey Mouse. The Walt Disney Company is the world's largest media...