We are currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to work in our Warrenville, IL office to help provide extra support to the Cenral Area operations. Using your strong knowledge of administrative practices, organizational procedures and information technology along with your ability to build/maintain positive working relationships, you will provide senior level administrative and organizational support to the Vice President of Operations, Cenral Area and other senior staff. You will develop, implement, and maintain administrative, financial, correspondence, records, tracking, and issues management processes for the Department.
Position Responsibilities :
- Maintain/manage the master calendar for the VP and senior staff in the Department
- Monitor/manage department mail including maintaining a correspondence log, and determining appropriate action
- Monitor the department budget including ensuring financial controls are in place for approving/processing invoices and expense claims and maintaining the inventory of Department assets
- Maintain department employee attendance records for payroll processing
- Prepare/type correspondence and reports
- Maintain the department filing systems ensuring security and confidentiality, appropriate retention, archival, retrieval and destruction
- Coordinate travel arrangements for VP and senior department staff
- Receive telephone calls and visitors for department staff
- Conduct research and analysis to support investigation and/or review of issues
- Participate in or lead department projects.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agency calls please.
- College Degree in Business, English, or equivalent
- Five or more years of administrative experience
- Two or more years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and superior typing skills
- Experience working with Oracle preferred
- Excellent written communication, grammatical, and editing skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- High degree of organization, time management and attention to detail
- High degree of confidentiality, professionalism, and customer service
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and consistently meet deadlines
National Express Corporation is an equal opportunity employer
Durham School Services - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Wanna go for a ride? National Express has a seat. Specializing in passenger transportation, the company serves riders in North America,...