The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the Executive Vice President of Sales, Products & Marketing. The ideal candidate will be both capable and experienced in handling a wide range of executive support tasks while being able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized and should be able to execute all duties flawlessly. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, under pressure, remaining flexible, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level of corporate written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important. The ideal candidate will be able to anticipate needs and solve problems proactively.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling and containing confidential and proprietary corporate information of the most sensitive nature
- Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals.
- Prepares presentation materials for board of director meetings.
- Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- 10+ years’ experience supporting at the executive level
- Strong use of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Occasional travel may be required
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree.
- Requires a professional certification or equivalent experience in working with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as experience with customers, vendors, visitors, and other dignitaries.
Other: Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time and perform other basic physical demands of the position as needed
Some of us spend way too much time online, and EarthLink is OK with that. The company provides Internet connections to more than 1 million...