Performs variety of activities in support of members of the Senior Management Team. Communicates verbally and in writing with associates, customers, and suppliers. Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources. Compiles, reviews, and analyzes data. Uses Microsoft Office Suite to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, charts, graphs, correspondence and presentations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Office Suite Software products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Possess high degree of confidentiality and discretion
- High quality work and follow up skills
- 3-5 Years of experience
- Associates degree in Business Administration or related field
Eclipse Aerospace - 9 months ago