Epic Games, the award-winning developer known for the Unreal series of games, Gears of War, and the Unreal Engine, is searching for an Executive Assistant who will support the core members of our Executive Team. This person will work closely with our CEO and executive team serving as their ambassador both internally as well as with external partners. The primary responsibilities will include coordinating travel, planning and facilitating meetings, managing calendars and staying two steps ahead of whatever it is that happens to be going on that day! The successful candidate will be able to juggle multiple priorities and have a strong combination of administrative, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
If you’re interested in supporting the leadership of a dynamic company that is leading the entertainment software industry and changing the way games are made, we’d love to hear from you!
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an executive assistant role
- Fluent with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Ninja like skills with Outlook
- Experience managing multiple calendars and arranging meetings both internally as well as with external 3 rd parties
- Experience booking travel for a large number of people (domestic and international)
- Experience managing small events, (i.e., dinners, special occasions, visitor needs)
- Ability to do some note taking, meeting minutes, email updates etc.
- Experience assembling expense reports, and ability to review expense reports and time sheets for executive team’s direct reports
- Prepare and produce materials and presentations for meetings
- Research and dossier prep for upcoming meetings
Preference to applicants with:
- Ability to think critically; foreseeing problems and solving them when possible and raising issues as necessary
- Proven ability to handle confidential issues with discretion
- Ability to work under pressure with demanding personalities
- Experience working with international organizations and understanding cultural differences and sensitivities
- Ability to manage priorities and help to manage priorities for those you will be supporting
- Experience working for a Software or Entertainment company, or experience working in a creative environment
- Bachelor’s degree