Apply your outstanding organization and communication skills and attention to detail in a fast-paced team environment. You will be part of a corporate support team working in an executive office setting.
- Work on assignments that are complex in nature where high levels of judgment are required to resolve problems and make recommendations
- Complete assignments in a timely manner with minimal or no instruction on routine work and with general instructions on new assignments
- Maintain calendars and assist in making travel arrangements for executives
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Compose, edit, and proofread documents and reports
- Order supplies and arrange for maintenance and repair service for office machines
- Distribute reports, supplies, and mail
- Maintain and update departmental files
- High school diploma
- Three to five years of recent administrative experience
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Strong reading, writing, and math skills
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of staff and departments
- Ability to prioritize projects and work in a fast-paced environment on multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Minimum typing speed of 55 wpm
- Associate’s or bachelor’s in business or related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers . Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their...