Perform secretarial and administrative duties for an executive. Manage schedule, arranging appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls, etc. Work requires some analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment. Remain knowledgeable of corporate policy. Often called upon to interpret and communicate executive intent to other employees. May make contacts of a sensitive, complex, and confidential nature.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Requires a professional certification or equivalent experience in working with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as experience with customers, vendors, visitors, and other dignitaries.
- Writes contracts, renewals, proposals and other documents from dictation equipment, draft, or shorthand notes using a personal computer. Edits typed material for grammar, punctuation, clarity, and sentence structure. Distributes typed material to appropriate parties (e.g., executives, clients, attorneys, etc.) and revises as directed. Composes memos and correspondence from brief verbal instructions. Prepares reports and/or graphics by selecting relevant information from files, other reports, correspondences, data center personnel support staff, etc. and inputting on personal computer.
- Maintains files on correspondence, clients, reports, and other records by inserting new documents and disposing of outdated material.
- Codes items or amounts for invoices, billings, & expense statements. Monitors cost center general ledger accounts and resolves exceptions by reviewing source documents and making necessary adjustments
- Monitors office supply inventory and reorders as necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Advanced professional role. Reports to a Group Executive or a Line of Business Executive. Highly-skilled with extensive proficiency Manipulates controls in accordance with standard procedures to rearrange sequence of job steps. Works on multiple projects as a project leader or frequently as the subject matter expert. Works on projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across areas and business segments. Works under minimal supervision on complex projects. Wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Extensive knowledge of methods and techniques to perform general clerical accounting and various personal computer software packages required by the position (e.g., word processing, graphics, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Ability to type, maintain confidentiality, communicate information to others, maintain accurate records, to adapt and interpret policies, guidelines, precedents or practices to new or changing situations
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executives, employees, clients and public
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in...