Under the supervision of the CEO, provides administrative support and project facilitation to achieve agency goals and objectives.
- Assists in conducting managerial and organizational reviews and studies, as requested.
- Assists in coordinating the development, implementation, and evaluation of a strategic plan. Attends all meetings with CEO.
- Assists in handling requests/requirements of Joint Commission as directed by the CEO.
- Assists in the development and implementation of systems for managerial effectiveness and process improvement by communicating policy clarification and providing technical assistance.
- Assists with the coordination and implementation of special events such as the annual board dinner.
- Coordinates and attends all meetings related to projects and process improvement. Develops systems to track follow-up and outcomes.
- Creates and manages automated project tracking systems, information systems and other systems and processes to improve departmental and organizational effectiveness; works cooperatively with others in process analysis and improvement.
- Insures directives of CEO are effectively communicated to managers and support staff, as needed.
- Maintains files of correspondence and related materials for the CEO Performs all clerical work, including dictation, correspondence, forms, and reports.
- Other duties as assigned at the discretion of the CEO.
- Responsible for composition of CEO communications; thank you notes, documentation from meetings and patient correspondence.
- Responsible for scheduling of appointments/meetings as directed by CEO to include arrangements for refreshments/lunch, reserved parking, and conference room scheduling. Works cooperatively to cross train in the duties of Administrative Support Specialist.
- Responsible for the organization and tracking of all projects of the CEO.
- Ability and means to travel as needed, proof of liability and property damage insurance on vehicle used is required - some local travel necessary.
- Five years experience as an Administrative Assistant, Personal Secretary or Executive Assistant in the healthcare field.
- Healthcare background is required
- High School Diploma, college degree preferred
- Ability to understand concepts and bring projects to life
- Ability to work at a high level across entire agency. Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Background in process management a plus
- Demonstrated track record of managing complex projects
- Excellent communication skills/Spanish language a plus. Must have excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation skills.
- Excellent computer skills. Must be highly versatile with and possess proficiency in Microsoft Office and must type a minimum of 65 WPM
- Multi-tasking and self-starter skills a must
- Skilled in dictation/transcription and composition
Family Health Centers of San Diego - 9 months ago