Fragomen is the largest law firm in the world dedicated to corporate immigration, and is recognized as the leading global immigration services provider. For over 60 years, Fragomen has served the immigration needs of clients ranging from individuals to the world’s leading multinational corporations. We have over 40 offices in 18 countries worldwide, supported by more than 2,400 immigration professionals and staff--including more than 500 attorneys, solicitors, or comparable immigration professionals. These resources allow us to provide strategic and effective immigration solutions in over 170 countries around the globe.
Fragomen’s Santa Clara office seeks to employ a Executive Assistant /Administrative Assistant to support the Director of Marketing and Corporate Development. We are looking for a highly motivated, resourceful, professional candidate, experienced in providing high level support to senior management with global responsibilities in a fast paced environment. The candidate should be a team player, well organized, communicative and possess strong attention to detail.
- Provide administrative support to Director of Marketing and Corporate Development.
- Interface with Firm’s domestic and international senior management team and their assistants
- Maintain calendars
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls and candidate interviews
- Organize all aspects of domestic and international travel
- Process travel expenses
- Support preparation of meeting, conference and event materials
- 5 years plus experience supporting senior management in a global organization or law firm
- Excellent administrative skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with confidential and highly sensitive information
- Proficient in EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes a plus
Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy - 7 months ago
Fragomen is recognized as the world's leading immigration services provider. Immigration is not just a practice area within our firm - it is...