Genworth Home Equity Access is one the largest and fastest growing reverse mortgage lenders. with this growth comes new opportunities, including a position for an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to support our President.
Under the general supervision of the President, provide executive administrative support as needed to president and CEO.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Managing and maintaining the President and CEO’s schedules and Outlook calendars.
- Arranging and managing travel and logistics (flights, ground transport and hotels), including arranging meetings and submitting expenses for reimbursement
- Scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, including booking rooms, ordering meals and snacks. Documenting and distributing meeting notes and minutes, project plans as needed.
- General administrative and clerical tasks for both, including preparing correspondence, presentations and other documents as requested
- Handling sensitive and confidential issues with the appropriate level of professionalism.
- Assists in projects by following up on timelines, engaging key partners, monitoring progress and keeping President and CEO up to speed on related issues and deadlines.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute group events..
- Other projects and duties as needed
- Bechelor’s degree in a related field of study
- Project management certification and training strongly preferred
- Three to five years of administrative responsibilities at an executive level
- Strong computer skills- including Powerpoint, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Discretion, ability to handle confidential information and a high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork
- Must have strong project management skills
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule if needed.
- Pleasant and helpful on the phone as well as in person. Willingness to help other departments as needed.
- Must be able to use and operate a telephone, computer, and other equipment required in the performance of the position responsibilities
- Must be able to speak and communicate clearly and effectively
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- May be required to lift up to 20 pounds
- Ability to communicate verbally over the telephone and be understood by clients & customers
- Visual acuity required to fulfill the essential functions of the position
- Work is primarily performed in an office setting
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading Fortune 500® insurance holding company dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives....