As an Executive Administrative Assistant you will provide high-level administrative, coordination, and project management in support by managing the administration and coordination of the office, interacting with all levels of management throughout the firm and marketing organization.
Essential Executive Administrative Assistant responsibilities:
• Calendar maintenance; coordinate, manage and maintain COO's schedules, appointment and travel arrangements, prepare and submit expense reports;
• Arrange and coordinate meetings and events, prepare agendas/receive and interact with visitors and clients;
• Routine and complex document preparation, proofing, as well as electronic and hardcopy file setup and management;
• Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications;
• Liaise with internal staff at all levels, handle requests for information, prepare written responses to routine inquiries;
• Coach and train staff as to protocols in preparing paperwork for COO's approval, upon submission review of same for accuracy;
• Resolve administrative problems and inquiries including escalating issues when necessary;
• File and retrieve documents and reference materials;
• Receive and refer visitors and telephone calls, answering routine questions;
Requirements To be successful:
• Highly motivated, highly organized, self-directed individual with excellent interpersonal skills who can effectively multitask and handle a variety of sensitive/confidential matters in a professional, polished and mature manner with tact, diplomacy, discretion and good judgment.
• Must possess excellent organizational skills and have a high attention to detail with a desire to get the job completed accurately and in a timely manner. Strong initiative and follow-through are essential.
• Ability to build professional relationships within the department and across the global organization.
• Experience working independently and as an effective and engaged team member, with an ability to succeed in a fast-paced, matrix organization is extremely important.
• Self-motivated individual with ability to think outside the box, take initiative when appropriate, and follow through are essential. Position requires ability to exercise independent discretion and judgment.
• A minimum of 5 years as an administrative professional supporting executive level management is required.
• A college education is preferred (Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience).
• Proven experience handling confidential and sensitive information, and advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite are required.
• Position requires strong interpersonal skills and exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
Goodwin Procter LLP - 8 months ago
One of the largest law firms in Beantown, Goodwin Procter has branched beyond its Boston roots to establish offices on the East and West...