Great HealthWorks, a "People First, Profit Second" company and makers of Omega XL and other natural health products and supplements seeks a strong candidate for an Executive Assistant position. We are a vertically integrated direct response marketing company engaged in marketing and sales of premium natural health care products and supplements through all forms of media and are located near Ft. Lauderdale International Airport.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with travel arrangements and handle a wide range of administrative and support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. Must be adaptable to changing priorities and be extremely well organized. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail are equally important.
- Be responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex meetings
- Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations
- Coordinating and assisting with catered meetings from set up to break down
- Minimum 5 years experience supporting executive level professionals
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of meetings
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong experience in scheduling travel arrangements
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to gather and analyze information
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with duties
- Support experience in a professional services, sales or marketing environment preferred
Great HealthWorks is a vertically integrated, direct response marketing company, engaged in the marketing, sales, and distribution of...