We're looking for an Executive Assistant to support one of Groupon's Senior Vice Presidents as well as two VPs. This position requires initiative, attention to detail, ability to learn quickly, ability to manage internal and external relationships and superb communication skills. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who thrives in a start up environment. Candidates with experience supporting executives in enterprise-level and/or global companies will be considered. Candidates with experience supporting executives in intergalactic companies will be oddly admired.
- Heavy scheduling and calendar management, including international meeting coordination
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications and other team messages
- Monitor, respond to and distribute individual and group communications
- Coordinate travel with strong attention to detail
- Organize events and meetings, working with the Office Manager, Administrative Assistant and/or IT (food orders, materials, room assignments, candle lighting)
- Manage invoice payment and expense reports
- Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
- Additional administrative work as required, including document management and coordination with other executive assistants and administrative staff to ensure processes run smoothly
- 5+ years of recent experience in an executive support role preferably within a large (1,000+ employees) engineering organization
- A top candidate should have earned a college degree, be able to work independently, and possess excellent communication skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office or Google Docs (Skills in both would be extra excellent)
- Excellent calendar management and project management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings and scheduling across numerous internal and external contacts
- Evidence of displaying an entrepreneurial approach to task management. Ability to take control and manage tasks independently to closure.
- Sense of humor or sense of style. Choose one
Groupon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID 4497
Groupon - 2 years ago
Careers at Groupon
We're making life less boring by crafting a new evolution of local commerce. We're changing the way merchants and...