At HP and as the world’s largest PC and printing business, we make it matter for hundreds of millions of people each and every day. The newly created Mobility Global Business Unit is dedicated to delivering the best mobility solutions in the industry with amazing new products and a growing suite of applications and services. We are looking for highly motivated people who are driven by innovation and delivering great devices and solutions to the world.
This position is located in Sunnyvale, California.
Executive administrative assistant will support SVP of Mobility organization and be responsible for supporting large, complex, and global projects in direct alignment with the executive team.
Must be able to work independently and has ability to handle most unique situations. Be responsible for identifying gaps and opportunities, and developing highly innovative solutions to meet the on-going demands of the organization. Routinely exercise independent judgment in developing methods, processes, and techniques for achieving objectives.
- Mentoring and leading Mobility administrative staff and contractors
- Coordinates the administrative work within the team, working with other departments/divisions internal and external to HP
- Providing support to other exec team members as needed
- E-mail prioritization and responses on behalf of the executive
- Scheduling executive appointments, meetings, events and calendar maintenance
- Answering, screening, routing and responding to telephone calls
- Planning and making complex travel arrangements (domestic and international)
- Preparing, Managing expense reports and budgets
- Compiling reports
- Preparing and editing executive communications and presentations
- Anticipate and innovate
always two steps ahead of the SVP and able to apply their experience and ability to contribute to the development of new concepts and techniques to exceed the expectations of the role in innovative and effective ways.
- Apply business context and judgment: apply a high degree of independent judgment, initiative and knowledge to resolve complex challenges within the business context.
- Acting with strong self-initiative
- Act independently: work with limited supervision and able to handle most unique and sensitive situations.
Education and Experience:
Requirements & Skills
- High school education or equivalent; some college level education highly preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 9+ years general administrative experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
- Demonstrates high-energy, positive and flexible approach in the workplace
- Proven exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Computer skills, Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint
- Proven ability to lead multiple tasks in a fast-paced and highly complex environment
- Independent leader with high level of initiative that requires minimal hands-on supervision
- Strong team player
- Good international experience or interest to work in a global team with team members in other geographies
- Experience working with executives, dignitaries', and international executives
- Excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Proven analytical skills
HP - 18 months ago
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...