Executive Assistant - Fairfax, VA
Job Code: INS02131001
· Carry out assigned administrative duties for two senior executives, including: word processing, faxing, copying presentations, PDFs, Fed Ex, schedule meetings, schedule and confirm/accept internal and external meetings & telephone bridge requests.
· Manage facilities budget to include maintenance and repair of office facilities as well as office/kitchen supplies and company vehicle(s).
· Process, organize and prioritize large volumes of information, confidential and non-routine paperwork from multiple locations.
· Schedule appointments, coordinate logistics & arrangements for meetings making sure executives meet their commitments
· Receive and greet executives visitors (provide coffee, water, etc.); coordinate the set-up of conference rooms (set-up presentations, clean conference room after meetings, order/pick up lunches, snacks, etc. as requested for the meetings).
· Screen and direct incoming calls, correspondence and visitors for the Executive Leadership Team
· Coordinate and schedule approved travel. Prepare/Review travel and expense reports.
· Register executive staff and others for meetings, symposiums, conferences, etc.
· Maintain copies of all receipts, confirmations, and pertinent information to reconcile charges initiated by the Executive Assistant.
· Special Projects may be assigned in order to support global initiatives as needed.
· Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
· At least 5 or more years of work experience.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris Corporation - 13 months ago
Harris has ways to make its customers communicate. The company, which develops communications products for government and commercial...