Provide overall executive administrative support. May provide support to the department.
ITC Job Responsibilities
ITC Job Qualifications
- Schedule appointments and keep Executives informed of meetings, events, and matters of importance.
- Coordinate meetings and other business related functions.
- Take meeting minutes.
- Prepare and assemble correspondence, reports, forms, and presentations on behalf of executive or department.
- Prepare and reconcile expense reports.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence such as faxes and email.
- Maintain executive files and retrieve documents, records and reports.
- Answer, screen, and route telephone calls.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Five years of administrative support work experience.
- Five years of responsible, executive administrative work experience preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Superior planning and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Polished and professional demeanor.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company.
- Ability to use standard office equipment.
- Ability to adjust schedule and/or work overtime when necessary.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to handle multiple interruptions and adjustments to priorities throughout the day.
ITC offers a competitive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement, tuition reimbursement, and more.
ITC EEOC Statement
ITC Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
ITC Holdings Corp., through its Regulated Operating Subsidiaries, International Transmission Company (ITCTransmission), Michigan Electric...