Who Are You?
Do you have a distinct distaste for office politics, non-caring bosses, and cubicle cultures that transform smart, motivated workers into zombies?
Do you hunger to work with people who pride themselves on their values and their track record for excellence? Do you like to take the time to do things right, to speak your mind, to take risks, and to think outside the box? Do you want to have loads of fun while ensuring success for your clients?
Do you want to help your clients unlock and unblock their potential? Help them create an environment for sustainable success? Are you interested in giving your clients confidence that they are moving forward with products that will succeed?
Do you want to work with a small and rapidly growing company that has successfully transitioned more than 100 different teams using the principles of Agile (Scrum, Lean and XP) for a range of top tier clients like Barnes & Noble, ADP, Time Inc., Weight Watchers, Silverpop, Yodle, Mimeo, and more?
Do you dream of working in a start-up style environment with focus on getting things done and creating immense value? Do you want to learn and grow every day? Do you want to work for a smaller company where the passion is both palpable and contagious?
Are you interested in joining a leading process consultation and software development firm that is rapidly becoming a mecca for smart product technologists like yourself?
Who Are We?
We are a New York based boutique agile process-consulting and product development firm that specializes in a whole gamut of agile and lean product delivery services.
We have a ridiculously impressive track record of success and our future is brighter than ever.
We are dedicated to our values, our clients, and to having fun.
We are InRhythm.
What Do We Need?
We are looking for an Executive Assistant with a start-up mindset, someone who likes working in a fast-paced environment, someone who is a go-getter and is much vested in learning. Please note that if you are used to working in a structured big-company environment you may not be a good fit for this position. The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about every task/project he/she works on.
This position will be responsible for assisting the President of the company and will represent him in client communication. It is ideal for the candidate having extra-ordinary organization skills along with ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work as part of a team. The candidate should be highly accountable and always responsible for safeguarding confidential information. Familiarity with common business applications is a must.
A candidate who can act as a Project Manager will be ideal for this position.
- Keep minutes of all meetings, maintain calendars/meeting agendas, prepare material used in executive presentations and make travel arrangements.
- Draft and send out client communication.
- This position will act as a task-master who keeps the President updated on his priorities/tasks every minute.
- Assist in organizing and maintaining files and office supplies of books, papers and digital media, screening and prioritizing mail and phone calls, writing emails.
- This position will publish the corporate newsletters by gathering information; preparing and editing articles, producing and distributing.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Collect information/updates/statuses of all projects and communicate internally with employees/externally with the clients on the regular basis with these updates/statuses.
- Bachelors Degree/Certification in an Executive Assistance Program/HR Program
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should be able to hit the ground running with minimal training
- Should be able to multi-task with fast changing priorities
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills
InRhythm - 19 months ago
Who Are We?
We are a NY city based boutique agile process-consulting and product development firm that specializes in a whole gamut of...