Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) provides information management services that help organizations lower the costs, risks and inefficiencies of managing their physical and digital data. The company's solutions enable customers to protect and better use their information—regardless of its format, location or lifecycle stage—so they can optimize their business and ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery. Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, electronic files, medical data, emails and more for organizations around the world. Visit www.ironmountain.com or follow the company on Twitter at www.twitter.com/IronMountainInc for more information.
We are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant.
Provide administrative support to the Senior Vice President, Global Real Estate and key members of her senior team. This position is heavily focused on calendar management, scheduling meetings, international and domestic travel arrangements including all on-the-ground logistics and post travel expense reports, communication with other executive assistants within Iron Mountain on a global basis, special projects, call screening and assisting with large meetings. The appropriate candidate for this position must be able to able to work independently with a sense of urgency and maintain confidential information, be flexible and able to multi-task, have poise in communicating internally with senior executives and externally with business partners (both on the telephone and in person) and must be tactful and display good judgment when committing their executives time. An ability to manage competing priorities and to communicate appropriately with the SVP if he/she needs assistance in prioritizing work from others on the staff.
- Executive administrative duties including calendar management, meeting planning/preparation, international and domestic travel planning, expense reports, email and correspondence response.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, including offsites, with other executives, external vendors, staff, and direct reports.
- Prepare Agenda and coordinate all audio visual requirements and meeting logistics for large meeting including travel for participants
- Real Estate intranet site management, and other special projects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- An experienced administrative assistant with demonstrated ability to figure out how to get things done efficiently and to work through obstacles
- Professional and upbeat phone manner, excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently with little daily direction
- Resourceful individual who demonstrates great initiative and the ability to balance conflicting priorities successfully
- Ability to resolve conflict constructively, to build relationships particularly with other executive assistants
- Even temperament with ability to multi-task
- Proficient with MS Office products – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and web tools
- Experience in handling confidential information and the ability to exercise good judgment
- Strong poise in communicating with all levels of the organization and externally with customers and partners, both on the telephone and in person
- Self-directed and work independently toward objectives with a sense of urgency
- High energy level with strong work ethic
- Highly motivated and Customer focused (internal and external)
- Must possess a strong desire to be part of creating a world-class team
- Ability to effectively interact with varying position levels including senior management and external vendors in a way that leaves positive impressions of the firm and departments s/he is supporting
- Good sense of humor
This position does not have direct leadership responsibilities of staff. However, this role may require process ownership responsibilities.
The candidate must possess excellent problem solving skills and be able to clearly explain their decisions to senior executives. The successful candidate must have a keen eye for detail and ensure that his/her work product (such as executive’s travel itineraries and the like) are accurate and complete. Must possess excellent organizational and good computer skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and be able to multitask on various assignments.
Nature of Impact:
The SVP Global Real Estate is a senior level executive position at Iron Mountain and interacts with senior executives around the globe. This position has an impact on interacting with all levels of management as well as the Global Real Estate team and the candidate must have poise in communicating internally with the team, with senior executives and externally with business partners and investors (both on the telephone and in person) and must be tactful and display good judgment when committing the executives time. The successful candidate will need to be customer focused, as well as detailed oriented and accurate in their work.
Area of Impact:
This position impacts the quality of the SVP Global Real Estate’s work on a daily basis as well as having an impact on how she is perceived throughout the organization.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential for the successful candidate. The position will be dependent on cooperation and support from internal departments.
The ideal applicant will have current exp. in Executive Assistance.
At this time we are considering only local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship. No agencies or phone calls, please.
Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
Iron Mountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Iron Mountain - 16 months ago
You think you have a mountain of paperwork to deal with? Iron Mountain is one of the world's largest records storage and information...