The Executive Assistant is responsible for the proactive support of the VP, Insulation Systems.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Actively plan and maintain executive calendar, including reminders of upcoming issues to ensure adequate preparation time. Schedule and coordinate executive travel itineraries and meetings. Organize executive e-mail and correspondence.
- Knowledge and understanding of business and function of the IS business in order to properly screen matters, respond to requests for information.
- Draft a variety of business documents including presentations, reports and basic contracts.
- Create, maintain and manipulate data stored in spreadsheets, databases or file management programs.
- Prioritize effectively and efficiently.
- Professionally communicate and interact with internal contacts and external vendors, customers and the public as a representative of Insulation Systems leadership team.
- Draft correspondence, complete external registrations, filings and reports.
- Administer file organization and records retention for IS.
- Organize meeting logistics including equipment, supplies, etc.
- Prepare expense reports using automated Expense Reporting System (ERS).
- Process vendor invoices for payment and assert basic department interactions with the Finance Group.
- Prepare executive presentations for quarterly meetings, executive briefings, and other executive-level requirements. Review documents for quality and consistency.
- Establish, implement, and maintain standard office processes, and improve processes where needed.
- Minimum 5 years experience in administrative support role.
- High school diploma, business or technical degree required. BA/BS preferred.
- Computer proficiency in word processing applications for correspondence, memoranda, contracts; spreadsheet applications for presentation and database maintenance; web-based information and collaboration tools such as SharePoint.
- High level of proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Strong internal customer skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Able to interact with external executives, vendors, and customers.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to attend to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Basic knowledge of accounts payable, budgets and expense reporting.
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
Johns Manville - 2 years ago
Johns Manville (JM), a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of premium-quality insulation and commercial...