Org Marketing Statement
About Jones Lang LaSalle
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2011 global revenue of $3.6 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 2.1 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the world’s largest and most diverse in real estate with $47.7 billion of assets under management.
For further information, please visit our website, www.joneslanglasalle.com
Jones Lang LaSalle is seeking an Executive Assistant/Administrative Supervisor to join its team of professionals in Los Angeles. This position will play an important role in supporting the LA Brokerage operation, specifically in two key areas: 1) executive assistant to the LA Brokerage COO and 2) management and coaching to administrative professionals. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience in the commercial real estate industry, successfully working with senior level executives as well as prior management experience. The position will be based in Downtown Los Angeles with regular visits to the region’s four other offices located in West LA (Century City), North LA (Valencia), South Bay (El Segundo) and the Inland Empire (Ontario).
- Act as extension of and provide administrative support to LA Brokerage COO
- Calendar management including scheduling of meetings and handling of meeting logistics as needed
- Draft communication/messaging
- Review legal contracts against LA contracts checklist; flag issues for discussion with COO
- Provide assistance on large business pursuits
- Create/finalize broker separation and transfer agreements
- Build a high-performance, client-first and collaborative team environment (includes recruitment and on boarding of new team members, and on-going training of existing team members)
- Manage, coach and motivate a team of 18+ administrative professionals
- Establish clear expectations and work with team members on developing impactful performance agreements
- Lead mid-year and year-end performance reviews, and regularly scheduled 1:1 conversations as needed
- Work with high value talent on growth and development plans
- Manage marginal performers
- Lead monthly team meeting to
- Communicate/share best practices, new business wins and pursuits, address issues/concerns, etc.
- Ensure business unit financial goals are achieved through proper supervision of WIP, A/R, timely invoicing and expense reporting
- Ensure staff is meeting with assigned brokers on a regular basis to collect recent WINS, new meetings, CRM entries, expenses/mileage, etc.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure proper communication of JLL brand standards and prepare/coordinate staff for internal/external events
- Work closely with all business support lines including Human Resources, Finance, Marketing, Facilities and Technology to leverage resources on behalf of brokerage teams
- Develop recognition and rewards program
- Perform talent assessments, identify gaps in skills and provide appropriate training
- Manage staffing levels and costs, including tracking OT/PTO, to ensure coverage at all times
- Oversee intern program and coordinate schedules, approve time, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, finance or equivalent
- Five years minimum preferred experience working with senior level executives as an executive assistant
- Proven experience building high performance teams and people management
- Proactive and thoughtful work approach with demonstrated leadership ability
- Excellent internal and external customer service orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills with a good sense of humor
- Excellent project management ability, must be able to multi-task in a high-volume work environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving ability
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft CRM, PeopleSoft, CoStar a plus
- Valid California driver’s license
Jones Lang LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Jones Lang LaSalle is an equal opportunity employer and committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Jones Lang LaSalle strongly believes in equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, training, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle - 12 months ago
Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management,...