Provides assistance with daily duties including correspondence, reports, travel arrangements, meetings, calls, and presentations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops reports, letters, and general correspondence.
- Maintains personal calendars and schedules.
- Maintains confidential files and information.
- Exercises considerable judgment and discretion in handling requests for appointments and telephone calls, routing them to others or dealing with them on his/her own initiative when appropriate.
- Prepares follow-ups, thank you’s, prospecting letters, and other documents.
- Assembles required documentation for meetings, presentations, etc., and conducts research for information as needed.
- Creates advanced Microsoft, Power Point presentations, Word documents and Excel spreadsheets.
- Effectively communicates with all levels both verbally and in written form.
- Makes travel arrangements and manages all details associated with trips.
- Represents the company to frequent executive-level contacts.
- Displays a professional attitude at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Professional and proactive with 5+ years of solid administrative experience working at the executive level.
- Strong business acumen plus superior organizational, oral, and written communication and proof reading skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills and professional maturity in order to handle sensitive and confidential situations. This position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, discretion, and diplomacy.
- Professional presentation in appearance and manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to grasp processes and apply information quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required, including articulate manner of speech and excellent pronunciation.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is extremely important to this position.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong customer service/customer sensitivity skills.
- Friendly, helpful attitude toward employees, clients, prospective clients, vendors, and other visitors.
- Ability to perform Internet research and compile results and recommendations.
- Schedule and arrange internal/external meetings and book travel arrangements (flights/car/hotel).
- Strong attention to detail and superb “sense of urgency” as well as advanced ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple priorities while not losing sight of overall goals.